Carter Lemon Camerons is experienced in advising Housing Associations and Registered Social Landlords on a wide range of issues. Our team of Social Housing specialists can advise on all aspects of property acquisitions and disposals, funding projects, and redevelopment projects, as well as on employment aspects affecting our clients in the sector.
- Complex title investigations for re-financing
- Grant agreements and nomination rights agreements with local authorities
- Regulatory advice
- Assured Shorthold Tenancies (ASTs), Excluded licences and licences
- Development Agreements and planning permissions including section 106 agreements
- Site assembly and acquisitions and disposals of freehold and leasehold interests in properties
- Management issues, tenant evictions.